Green Garden Centre for Handwriting provides different Handwriting Programme for Schools that can fill a school’s handwriting needs for both students and teachers.
- Courses for Students
- Courses for School Teachers
- Handwriting Contest
- Designing of Handwriting Policy for Schools
- Handwriting Workshop for Students/Teachers
1. COURSES FOR STUDENTS
We understand that every school is unique, which is why we are ready to personalize the programme that can be tailored to meet your school’s individual needs.
- Annual Handwriting Programme for students
- Crash course for the students
- Handwriting Consultancy Programme for students
- Handwriting Workshop for Students
- Handwriting Assessment and Report
- Rectification tips and Remedial teaching
- Answer Paper Presentation Skills
2. COURSES FOR SCHOOL TEACHERS
Green Garden supports teacher development by enhancing their Handwriting Teaching Skills. Our flexible programme gives you the option of having our teachers lead the course or if you prefer, you can choose to have your own staff teach the handwriting classes. If your school prefers its own teacher, Green Garden will provide the needed training and support to get them up and running quickly and easily. The school management may select one or two teachers (+2 pass / Degree) for teaching handwriting. Trainer’s Training will be given by Green Garden for 5 days at Coimbatore to teach English Cursive Handwriting (Green Handwriting). Handwriting course material can be purchased from Green Garden.
- Handwriting Teacher Training
- Board Writing Training
- One/Two days Handwriting Workshop for teachers
3. HANDWRITING CONTEST
Every year, we conduct an English Handwriting Contest on the occasion of the Children’s Day/ Teacher’s Day Celebration to motivate the students/teachers to write well and to appreciate those with good handwriting.
- Children’s day Handwriting Contest
- Teacher’s day Handwriting Contest
- Interschool / District Level Contest
4. DESIGNING OF HANDWRITING POLICY FOR SCHOOLS
Handwriting Policies are rules defined by school management that set expectations for teachers, students and parents, and provide a framework for teaching and learning Handwriting. We are ready to guide the school management to design the Handwriting Policy based on our exclusive research and experience in the field of Handwriting.
5. HANDWRITING WORKSHOP FOR STUDENTS/TEACHERS
One / Two Day Handwriting Workshop is conducted for the Students / School Teachers. A Nominal Fee is charged for this workshop.
The Session for Students /Teachers covers :
- Importance of Handwriting
- Need for Good Handwriting
- Components of Handwriting
- Writing Material Management
- Introduction to Graphology
- Steps in Teaching Handwriting
- Handwriting Improvement Techniques
- Handwriting Assessment and Rectification
- Handwriting Teaching Methodology( Air writing / Water writing)
- Answer Paper Presentation (For Students)
- Board Writing Management (For Teachers)