GREEN HANDWRITING is a style of cursive writing designed by Green Garden Centre for Handwriting. Our materials are designed to cover all the essential components of handwriting and the lessons have been so structured in a logical sequence facilitating learning handwriting in an effective way leading to internalization of the skills. Our training methodology has been successfully used for practice nearly two decades by thousands of students and they have benefitted with boosting of marks in the examinations.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF GREEN HANDWRITING
- Writing material management (Choice of pen/pencil, ink, pen holding, pressure…)
- Standardization of the Shape of English Alphabets
- Removal of unwanted features of traditional shape of letters
- More curved features avoiding angles in the shape of letters
- Grouping and teaching the letters in a logical sequence
- Exhaustive practice for the Principles of Joining
- Introduction of “Lift and Write / Non-joiner “concept in some special cases
- Use of hundreds of words for additional practice
- Desirable change within a period of 10 to 15 hours
- Exercise for speed writing
SALIENT FEATURES OF GREEN HANDWRITING
- Exhaustive course materials used for training.
- Classwork, Homework, Remedial work, Follow-up work & Assignments will be planned and given.
- Well trained Handwriting Teachers.
- Reviews, Continuous Supervision, Assessment and Feedbacks given.
STEPS IN TEACHING GREEN HANDWRITING
- Shape of letters
- Principle of Joining
- Word formation
- Sentence writing with spacing concept
- Paragraph writing in 4/2/1 line, unlined paper
- Justification (Left , Right) and Left Indent
- Consistency and Line Direction
- Writing Numerals 0 – 9
- Punctuation marks and Symbols
- Remedial work
- Follow-up work
COMPONENTS OF ENGLISH HANDWRITING
- Base-line slant
- Left indent